It is a journey from the city of Medellín to La Ceja (eastern Antioquia) is approximately 1 hour and a half.
● They are picked up at the place where they are staying
● This tour we can have a whole experience and adventure with nature, where we can visit more than 10 waterfalls, waterfalls and springs, which also allows us to go hiking and have bird watching and all kinds of fauna and flora.
● On this tour we will have access to snacks, peasant lunch which allows us to try the traditional flavor and coffee beer.
● If we like more extreme adventure here we can have a Canopy experience of 700 meters each.
● Finish in the same place where they were picked up.
ACTIVITY VALUE 400.000
Get here: Medellín, Antioquia
Experience it here: La Ceja, Antioquia
Duration: 8 hours
Reserve 3 days in advance
It is a journey from the city of Medellin to La Ceja (eastern Antioquia) is about 1 hour and a half. Meet the Buey waterfall, a majestic waterfall surrounded by lush vegetation and perceive the spectacle of the strength of its flow, you can make unimaginable plans. Pick up at the place where you are staying.
In this tour we will have access to refreshments, lunch which allows us to taste the traditional flavor and coffee beer.
If we like more extreme adventure here we can have a Canopy experience of 700 meters each.
Do you have doubts? Contact us 3185176001
Location: La Ceja, Antioquia, , Antioquia, Colombia.
Availability: Service available: monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
What you will do:
– Dare to explore this place that has a particular legend that gives rise to its name. The waterfall is born from an 80-meter high drop of the Buey River and its enormous jets of crystalline water descend with great force through the green mountains of Antioquia.
– This experience begins in the city of Medellín, and after approximately two hours of travel, you will arrive at the Ecoparque where you can enjoy hiking, zipline (canopy) and canyoning activities.
– You will have a whole experience of adventure with nature, visiting more than 10 waterfalls, cascades and springs, you will go hiking and sighting all kinds of fauna and flora and you will see the sunset.
The price includes:
– Transportation Medellín – Salto del Buey – Medellín.
– Entrance to the Ecopark.
– Canopy (2 times, round trip).
– Medical assistance policy.
– Craft coffee beer.
– 8:00 a. m. to 9:00 a. m.
– 8 hours.
– To be agreed with the client in Medellín, Antioquia.
– The minimum age to live this experience is from 7 years old.
– We recommend you to bring sports clothes and shoes, change of clothes and shoes, sun block, insect repellent, hat and jacket. In addition to fruits and hydration.
– This experience is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
– This experience must be booked 2 days in advance.
– If for any reason you must reschedule your experience, the notification must be made 72 hours in advance. Otherwise, we will not be able to make the modification to the scheduled date, nor refund any money.