Suggested schedule from 7:30 AM in a group tour, in a semi-private tour at 8:30 AM and in private from 9:00 AM
● They are picked up at your hotel.
● The trip to Guatape lasts at least 2 hours.
● We will have a stop for breakfast in our beautiful and traditional place, it is private.
● We head towards the Piedra del Peñol, people who do not wish to climb go to wait for us in a nearby restaurant and we will have an hour to meet.
● We begin the ascent for 40 minutes, the route of 750 stairs.
● We continue with lunch at the bottom of the stone.
● We go to the town where we will take the boat, for 1 hour around the island, where you will have time to observe the houses of many famous people of our Colombian culture.
● We return to the town of Los Zócalos where we will be giving a tour of the church and its reference points for approximately 1 hour.
● Depending on the weather, a visit to the replica of Guatapé (small town) is made.
● We return at 6 pm